
Kaleb and I took a road trip yesterday with Katie and the kids. We took in a temple session and then watched the kids while Katie was at the temple. It was a fun trip and the kids were so great! I'll have to get the pics from the temple from Katie. Kaleb got a few on his phone when we took the kids to DQ for a treat. I wish we would have taken a picture of Cassidy drinking Lucy's slushy! The look on her face when the icee made it up the straw to her mouth was awesome!

Such beautiful blue eyes they all have! They couldn't be more adorable!!!

We also stopped on the drive home to have a Chicago style pizza with our friends Scott and Adrienne. By-the-way, Scott, Jack thinks you are an "awesome friend" because he got TWO gumballs!! What a fun day! Thanks guys!

4 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip...does this mean your headaches a little bit better? I hope so, what cute kiddos!
I have not been leaving comments lately and thought I should say Hi (mostly because I feel like I have not seen you forever - my hiding in Nursery does not help). Hope you are well!
Looks like a fun trip! One of these days you'll have to make a trip to the Louisville, KY Temple! :) That would be fun too! :)
mom...test
Post a Comment