Monday, May 21, 2012

A kind of sort of update...not really....

Wow...it has been so long since I updated the blog. Blogger changed the format...dang more time consuming to figure it all out.  Well...I'm not really updating the blog anyway. However...my super-mom of a sister-in-law has one of the best blogs I have ever read. There are currently more posts about Owen on her blog than here. One of the more recent ones made me laugh out loud and I wanted you to see it.

So...if you would like to see some funnyrecent pictures of Owen and his cousin...check out this blog post:
http://3kidsandavan.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-playdate-goes-wrong.html

(just in case you couldn't tell...Owen is in yellow)

The blog is great and has featured Owen a few times!


Thank you, Katie for always taking such amazing pictures that capture all of our memories. I am so grateful! 

2 comments:

Anna said...

hahaha, loved that post! Your son is soooo cute!!!

Koreena said...

LOL That's hilarious! Love it! We need more pictures of Owen. He's too cute not to share with the rest of us. :)