Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



I am not a huge fan of ice cream...but let me tell you that I look like
I have been eating a pint of this ice cream each night since the beginning of the year!

Especially the "half baked" variety...
because...



BABY BOY WIDMIER is half baked!

20 weeks down & 20 weeks to go!


16 comments:

Melissa Page Veliz said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! You will be great parents!

Morgan Hagey said...

Yea! Baby boys are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Abby!!!! I'm SO SO SO SO SO very excited for you. That was just the news I needed to hear. Thank you!!!

Anna said...

Abby!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! Congrats!!!

Fugere Family said...

Congratulations to both of you!!! I'm so happy for you!

Adrienne & Scott said...

I thought for sure you'd be having a girl. But I'm still sooooo excited for you guys! You'll seriously be the best parents in the world!! You guys deserve this more than anyone! What a great Mother's Day gift!!! Let the shopping begin!!

Koreena said...

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU GUYS!!! Seriously!! A big ol' fat CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wahoo!!

Keri said...

I'm giving you a big fat YAY!! I'm so happy for you two. Congrats!!!

Laura Jansson said...

Oh my goodness I have tears in my eyes I am so dang excited for you guys!!!! Congratulations!!! Love you both :)

Heather said...

YAY, so excited for you! That's amazing news! Happy Mother's Day!

Brady and Jess said...

You're amazing Abby! I think it's time for a picture update periodically of your bun in the oven. Love you. Thank you for helping remind me miracles can happen!

Karisa and John said...

HOORAY! I've been waiting for this official announcement! You probably can't hide things much longer. That's exciting it's a boy-- make sure you brush up on your construction equipment and insect trivia!

Jenny said...

Abby, congratulations!!! I was just on Katie's blog and read your comment, so I had to get to your blog and confirm my hunch. Anyway, congratulations again! Boys are great, so happy for you!

Micah C said...

I am so slow in commenting - congratulations!!

The Ruberts said...

Congrats Abby! I'm so excited for you guys!

Nicole said...

Wow!! I'm so out of the blog land loop! Congrats!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you guys! Love you!