Not much is new on the home front. I did get a job offer and will start some part time work soon. Not in my field (yeah me for getting a useless masters degree!!) but it will provide a little income. And I know...the degree isn't useless. I'm grateful for it and will use it someday professionally...until then I think Kaleb just
LOVES living with an unemployed therapist....oh the joys of seeing neurosis in every situation!
We had fun during the past month celebrating Kaleb's birthday up north with the family. Bowling has been the standard for Kaleb the past few years...thanks for obliging family!

Part of our belated birthday fun was had this past week when we made a trip to Chicago, had lunch at a Brazilian restaurant with some great friends, wandered through IKEA, and ended the night with dinner at a comedy club where we were greatly entertained by Jo Koy and crew.


Apparently I thought it was funny and Kaleb was bored! ;)
Until next month...or so... we hope you each are doing well, staying healthy, and living happily!
1 comment:
Was the Brazilian restaurant in Chicago Fogo de Chao? My bro-in-law, John, and I ate there once and it was outrageously good! And then we got the bill-- $300 for 3 of us. Oops!
Congrats on the job! Where is it?
Post a Comment