Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well this will be short because it is too late for me to be up and working! And, it is after midnight...so...Thankful Friday:

1. 60 degree weather! That's right ladies and gents, it was 60 today in Wisconsin!

2. Dates with my hubby. You know, because we don't have children yet, we get to spend a lot of time together. We don't have to make a ton of arrangements in order to get a night out by ourselves. I think I take it for granted sometimes. It is nice for me to pause and appreciate Kaleb and the effort he makes to plan actual dates with me. Sure, we have every night together...but it is nice to take a moment and call a night a date night to make it special. I don't know if that makes a ton of sense...but it does to me! :)

3. Good medical insurance. I hate dealing with insurance companies...however, it really is necessary and I appreciate it.

4. A good night sleep!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't after midnight in Rexburg, so you're still good!!!! Maya is quite a JOY to have in our lives; most of the time. Tonight has been rough but she'll manage, and so will I!