Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thrusday

So, this will be my first post for thankful Thursday....I never seem to remember until Saturday or Sunday! Imagine that....me forgetful! Okay...so here goes

1. A phone message from my neice Ella saying "Happy Birthday" and "I love you". I'm glad her mom was prompting her on what to say otherwise I may not have been able to translate!!! I love it when they first start being interested in talking on the phone! Too cute. Thanks, Ella.

2. My husband's thoughtfulness in cooking me dinner for my B-day and his great taste in gifts...I'll post pics later. Love you, honey.

3. My family and my in-laws. I love that we all keep in such close contact and that I get to talk to each of them often!

4. I'm thankful that Nicole and Jared had a healthy baby boy this week! Congrats guys!

5. I'm thankful it was 35 degrees today...felt like a heat wave!!!

3 comments:

Koreena said...

It's so nice to see others' Thankful Thursday posts. Thanks for sharing!!

Nicole said...

Love the idea... we all have lots to be thankful for, it's good to be reminded. Hope your bday was fabulous... and I will ALWAYS be able to remember it from now on :)

Anna said...

haha, I think its funny that Thankful Thursdays lasted...once!!! I miss you, you need to update again!!